Metal Roof Repairs
Commercial Property Roof Repairs & Maintenance
Experience has shown the Roofrite team that the main contributors to roof leaks on commercial and large residential buildings are:-
- penetrations through the roof for aerials, flues, and airconditioning units,
- deterioration of sealant over time,
- nails in older roofs working loose and popping up,
- poorly installed box gutters, and
- time – all metal products have a lifespan.
Who can we help?
Roofrite provides metal roof repairs for a range of commercial clients including, but not limited to:-
- body corporate managers
- owners corporations
- commercial property managers
- domestic property managers
Your Job Made Easy!
When you call or email Roofrite to advise of a roof leak at a property in your portfolio, our main goal is to make help you quickly sort out the problem.
How do we make your job easy?
The admin team immediately swings into action.
- It takes the pressure off you.
- You can move onto something else knowing you’ve left the task in capable hands.
What exactly will we do?
First of all Alanna or Tracey contacts the tenant and tees up a mutually convenient time for us to come out and look at the problem area. The appointment is booked into our schedule for Kim to look at. Kim is the owner of the business with 30 years of licensed roof plumbing experience
An email is sent to you confirming the appointment time and date. A few days later, your quote is sent to you with an accompanying Image Report for clarification of the proposed works
It’s as simple as that. The problem is addressed quickly, professionally, and you’re kept in the loop at all times.
If you decide to proceed with our quotation, the project process runs along similar lines except this time we’re scheduling our roof plumbing staff to do the work instead of quoting.
Importantly for you, you are kept in the loop with our schedule.